1.Entry fee if any
2.Guide fee (English speaking)
1.Camera and video charges, if any.
2.Tips (gratuity) to guide not included.
3.No liabilities in case of non-coverage of contracted program due to ground realities.
4.No beverages of any kind.
5.Travel insurance against any eventuality not included.
1. First step towards booking is to confirm availability of guide, then transfer amount for the stated service. The program is then confirmed and good to go.
2. Participants should report to the appointed Rendezvous in time. However they can join the group late if they can find where the group is moving!
3. Customers should be ready to travel with other clients who have booked the same tour.
4. More places (or less places) could be covered than what is proposed based on ground conditions depending on time and convenience.
5. Order of the visits could be altered owing to traffic conditions or other reasons.
6. There are no special tariffs for children or Senior citizens. If there are accompanying children (or very old people), they should be capable of going through the physical rigors of the tour.
7. Participants are informed about the nature of Walking Tours in Indian cities where traffic can be heavy and therefore should show immense caution while doing the tour.
8. Cancellation policy would be: 75% money would be returned if departure date is one week away; 50% money would be returned if departure date is 3 days away; no refund under any other circumstances. From the Service Provider side100% refund at any time of cancelling the tour.